Sign Standoffs & Panel Supports / Overview
Quality, inexpensive and heavy-duty constructed standoffs for mounting indoor or outdoor signs and display panels. Supports are made of high-grade aluminum, brass or stainless steel for durability and consist of precision machined components – standoffs, panels spacers/support joiners and screw caps. Fittings are offered in a variety of quality finishes such as clear anodized, satin chrome, polished chrome, brushed nickel and stainless steel. Continuity and harmony among all parts is achieved with a consistent approach to style, material, and finish. Standoff supports are available in 12mm (1/8″), 15mm (5/8″), 20mm (3/4″), 25mm (1″), 32mm (1-1/4″), and 38mm (1-1/2″) diameters.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Frameless Graphic Panels – special frames wall-mounted on standoff supports are designed to display posters, prints, photos or fine art reproductions enclosed between two pieces of acrylic, clear back and non-glare (non-reflective) acrylic front. Available with clear backing as standard or with color, frosted or textured acrylic backing upon request.
- Wall Mounted & Projected Signage – create distinctive and practical way-finding indoor signs. Permanent text and graphics can be applied with vinyl lettering, routing, laser etching or direct-to-surface printing.
- Facility Maps and Office Directories – create wall mounted custom office directories, facility maps, messaging boards and specialty signage.
- Double-Depth Poster Display Panels – special acrylic poster frames with a double-depth feature. The wall-attached base supports a clear, frosted or textured acrylic panel as a background screen and the front supports a graphic print or photo sandwiched between two clear acrylic panels, allowing the graphic to be easily changed. With a modern look, these double-depth poster display panels are ideal for art prints, posters or photography.
- Butted Graphic-Display Panels – graphic display that consists of multiple panels butted closely together using one central fitting instead of four. Panels are mounted to walls using supports with special four-way connectors, allowing multiple posters or graphic prints to be displayed as a single large mural, graphic composition or backdrop. Supports can hold up to 1⁄4 inch thick panels or two pressed pieces of 1⁄8 inch thick acrylic with a poster or graphic print mounted in between the panels.
- Logo Panels and Plaques – wall-mounted custom signage, plaques and logo panels manufactured in various sizes, shapes, finishes and textures to afford a variety of uses.
- Architectural Paneling – decorative or light-diffusing paneling mounted on walls and/or ceilings.
- Furniture Assembly & Raised Glass Countertops – create modular furniture and custom countertops using safety glass or acrylic resin panels mounted on vertical standoff supports.
- Projecting Decorative and Product Shelving – use for mounting acrylic, glass or wooden shelves on walls or inside cabinets or showcases