Modular Display Fabrication
Nova Display Systems designs and fabricates semi-custom and custom modular floor stands, information display stands, modular display showcases, kiosks, counters, wall partitions, trade show displays, and exhibit booths. These are fully modular, portable and customizable displays specifically designed for easy setups, quick take-downs and effortless transporting. Graphics, decorative panels, product shelves, and other accessories are held securely within vertical and horizontal profiles. All horizontal profiles are equipped with pre-installed connectors that lock into the uprights creating a durable and attractive frame system. We also cut and curve the profiles to create unique design configurations. All modular components are available in clear anodized aluminum as standard or in powder coated color finishes upon request.
- Adaptation of existing stock components to better meet your budgeting needs.
- Modifications of our standard display kits and designs to meet your own requirements.
- Shorter production lead times to help meet your project deadlines.
- Custom design and fabrication of displays based on client’s specifications.
- Modular based manufacturing — providing product offerings with modular re-configurable options.
- Cost-conscious manufacturing — using versatile and interchangeable components to minimize construction and installation costs.
We have created this step-by-step guide to help minimize the time required for evaluation and estimation of your next custom display project. Providing detailed sketches and description on the project always helps us to prepare accurate estimates in a timely manner.
When preparing and submitting your layouts or sketches for estimating or production purposes, please use the following guidelines and technical specifications. Provide all relevant information, detailed files and instructions if possible. It is critically important that you check your artwork for accuracy before submission. Final responsibility for the quality and suitability of all electronic files rests with the customer or their agent/designer.