Over 80% of orders on finished products are shipped out from our sales/distribution center within 2-5 business days. Products or components which are not available in stock at the moment of ordering will be shipped in 2-4 weeks depending on availability. Most small orders are shipped via US Mail or FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. For large orders, we will ship via motor freight by the most reliable and inexpensive carrier to your location. We also offer express air and economical two day air service on most items in stock. If an order is to be shipped via air (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day) or internationally (Including Canada) you must call 800.753.9688 to make arrangements prior to placing the order online. All express shipments are given top priority. Express orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped same day or next business day if we miss the cutoff shipping time. Barring exceptions, the express orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 2:30 PM Pacific Time. If an express order is placed before 12:00 PM, it will usually ship out that same day.
US (US$ / per order)
AL, HI, PR (US$ / per order)
CANADA (US$ / per order)
|$50.00 and under||$12.95||$36.95||$29.50|
|$50.00 – $100.00||$17.50||$43.50||$34.50|
|$100.00 – $150.00||$24.50||$49.50||$39.50|
|$151.00 – $300.00||$34.50||$65.50||$52.50|
|$301.00 – $500.00||$45.00||$86.90||$69.50|
|$501.00 – $750.00||$55.00||$105.00||$84.00|
|$751.00 – $1000.00||$65.00||$133.90||$106.90|
|For each additional $100.00||10% more||10% more||10% more|
- There is a $25 – $150.00 Freight & Handling Surcharge on Long & Extreme Long/Oversize Items. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- There is a $25 – $45.00 Freight & Handling Surcharge on Oversize-Fragile Items. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- There is a $85.00 Pallet & Strapping Fees on Oversize Items Shipped via Freight. (*Applied per order / shipment).
- All shipments over $100 require a signature on delivery.
Long & Extreme Long/Oversize Items — product that is too large for shipping by normal means is classified as “oversize“, and require additional charges because of its volumetric size or weight.
Oversize-Fragile Items — product that can break easily or become damaged during the shipping process is classified as “oversize-fragile“, and require additional handling time and packaging.
Oversize Items Shipped via Freight — product that ships via motor freight to your location is classified as “palletized freight shipment“, and require additional handling time and packaging.
How to Save? — You may save by purchasing similar products in bulk and ship them all at once. Consult your Sales Representative for details and options before placing your order.
International Shipments — We are not liable for handling, custom charges, duty, or any other costs associated with clearing the goods on international shipments. Read details on international policy in our Terms & Conditions.
Expedited Shipments — Available for orders shipped from Nova Display Systems Warehouse (not drop-shipped) and for stock items only.
There are several types of discounts that we offer on our online store.
Special & Promotional Discounts — percentage-based discounts on selected products available on “per-transaction” basis with a discount rate up to 30%. Discounts are computed automatically when you purchase the products online. To view items that are currently added to our promo-discount list, click here.
Overstock Clearance — percentage-based discounts on selected products available on “per-transaction” basis with a discount rate up to 70%. Discounts are computed automatically when you purchase the products online. To view items that are currently added to our overstock-discount list, click here.
Free Shipping — complimentary free economy shipping on selected items. The offer is available on certain categories of products purchased online. Discounts are computed automatically on check out or by entering a coupon code provided during an email campaign.
Please note that discount limits may apply to some of the items or products, as well as to certain categories of customers that already have a specific discount level assigned to their active account.
Tracking numbers for each day’s shipped orders are automatically emailed after 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time. Alternatively, you can check your order status online or request a tracking number using our Order Status Request Form.
Nova Display Systems guarantees on time order processing and fabrication and uses reliable courier services for product deliveries. While shipment errors/delays are rare, after an order has left our warehouse we reserve the right to not be held responsible for courier delays due to errors, weather conditions, holidays, failed delivery attempts, customs, and other external factors.
Most couriers guarantee their express or expedited shipments for timely delivery. However, there are exceptions to their refund promise, such as:
- Adverse or inclement weather
- Events beyond the control such as infectious diseases, riots, strikes, or other disruptions
- Air traffic control issues
- Address corrections
- Package loss or damage
- Label were illegibility, damaged, or missing
- Rerouted shipments
- Undeliverable or returned shipments
- Holiday blackout dates
In all these cases Fedex or UPS will NOT issue a refund for a late delivery.
Customers are responsible for full payment of the goods/products even if the goods/product arrives late due to courier error/delays.
Customers will also be responsible for the entire order and shipping related costs in cases where the order gets returned to us after repeated failed delivery attempts. In such cases, customers will be charged additional freight if they want the product shipped back out to them again.
Carefully check and inspect your shipment immediately upon receipt! — If there is any visible damage, note this on the waybill before you sign and notify the carrier. If you have any questions or problems concerning your shipment please let us know right away. Here are the few important steps to follow upon receiving your order Product Inspection & Receiving.
Please inspect the contents of your order for damage or missing items immediately upon arrival. Nova Display Systems guarantees all of its products, and will gladly replace defective merchandise. Customer must keep all packaging and notify Nova Display Systems of any missing components or product defects within 5 days of receipt. Otherwise, the order is considered complete and in good condition.
Damages items reported within 5 days of receipt will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
Missing items reported within 5 days of receipt will be investigated, and if deemed missing, will be replaced at no charge to the customer.
Customer must provide proof of damage or missing items immediately and cooperate with any other reasonable requests such as allowing damaged goods to be inspected or retrieved by carrier.
All replacements will be processed at the same shipping service level requested as the original order.
For Standard Shipping, replacements will typically ship within 48 hours and arrive within 1 to 7 business days.
- For Express Shipping, replacements will ship at the original service level selected.
- Damages or missing items not reported within 5 days of receipt will not be eligible for replacement.
- A return authorization number/card is required for all returns. Do not return merchandise without authorization. Any return without a valid RMA CARD will be refused and returned to shipper. Please contact customer service to receive your RMA Card (Return Merchandise Authorization Card).
- Standard stock items in original, unopened packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt and are subject to restocking fees. Items must be in their original state (new, unused, and undamaged). All returns must be accompanied by the order statement and RMA card. Returns must be insured for the invoiced value of the merchandise. We cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your next billing statement. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all stock merchandise returns. Restocking fee for special order items including non-stock merchandise is 30%. Please note that custom or made to order merchandise (including but not limited to acrylic accessories) are not-returnable. If you have any questions, ask your salesperson for details.
Returned product must be in new and useable original condition for a refund.
Original shipping charges, including any express shipping, as well as item packaging fees, are not refundable.
Shipping charges for returned product are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed or refunded.
- Call Nova Display Systems Customer Service to log a claim and receive a return authorization card/number. You can also email your claim to [email protected]
- Place the product(s) to be returned back in into their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Complete the bottom portion of the Return Card or make a Copy of RMA Card and place it in the box with the returned product(s) and your order summary receipt. Securely seal the box.
- Include a copy of the original receipt. Please retain a copy for your records.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box with a bold marker.
- Contact UPS or Federal Express to schedule a pick-up, or bring it to one of their locations.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY E-NEWSLETTER
Don’t miss out on our new products and projects, promotions, support tips, special offers.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our company disclaimer carefully before using our website to order services and products.Read more
Environmental & Quality Commitment
We recognize the necessity for responsible environmental management and conservation of our resources. We assess our products starting from the planning and design stages to ensure that they are versatile and reusable, durable and made of high-quality or recyclable materials that have a low-impact on the environment.