1.5mm Cable Display System / Overview
The 1.5 mm (1/16″) Cable Display System is the most popular and innovative, covering just about any display application — from window in-store presentations, picture hanging, office signage, product showcases, to more complex display installations. It is simple, streamlined and unobtrusive, with endless combinations. It allows for easy and speedy updates of display materials — making your message immediate and impressive. Available as ready to install suspension kits in ceiling-overhead, ceiling-to-floor, ceiling-to-wall, wall-to-wall and wall-to-floor configurations. All fittings are made of solid brass for durability and supplied in a top quality finish. It’s rated to support up to 120 kg (264 lbs) per suspension point, so even the heaviest of items can be displayed.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Architectural Paneling – suspended decorative or light-diffusing paneling.
- Art/Picture Hanging – suspended artwork on aluminum rails ceiling or wall mounted.
- Decorative and Product Shelving – suspended lit or non-lit flat glass, acrylic or wooden shelves on walls or inside cabinets or showcases and suspended angled or sloped shelves.
- Facility Maps and Office Directories – suspended and wall mounted custom office directories, facility maps, messaging boards and specialty signage.
- Literature Displays – suspended literature dispensers and literature sloping shelves for displaying catalogs, magazines, brochures, books, newspapers, postcards, etc.
- Lit and Non-lit Window Displays – suspended LED light poster displays, easy access poster frames and small and large format printed graphics and banners; low voltage lighting can also be integrated into this system.
- Merchandising Displays – suspended glass shelving, showcases, aluminum poster frames or aluminum rails to hold fabric, heavy-duty hanging rails to hold garments, etc.
- Signage and Logo Panels – suspended and wall-mounted custom signage, logo panels, decorative screens, posters, vinyl banners, large format graphics, etc.
- Showcase Displays – suspended custom lit or non-lit acrylic, glass or wooden showcases and merchandisers.
- Suspended Partitioning – suspended light-weight decorative fiberglass or tempered glass panels and screens.
- Visual Displays – suspended and wall mounted info/posters displays, graphic panels, product displays, framed presentation displays.