Edge-Grip Sign Standoff Supports / Overview
Edge-grip standoff supports are practical and innovative sign and panel mounting hardware. The standoff capability provides simple and elegant solutions for affixing various types of materials to an infinite variety of substrates such as wood, gypsum, concrete, glass, aluminum profiles, steel studs, etc. Edge-grip standoffs are ideal for mounting plaques, display and logo panels, directional and informational signage, company directories, donor recognition and corporate wall displays, decorative glass panels and more. The edge grips do not require drilling holes into substrates – they allow the panel to be gripped from sides or top and bottom. These supports are manufactured of high-grade aluminum, brass or stainless steel for durability and can be used with acrylic, glass, wood or metal substrates.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Frameless Graphic Panels – special frames wall-mounted on standoff supports and designed to display posters, prints, photos or fine art reproductions enclosed between two pieces of acrylic, clear back and non-glare (non-reflective) acrylic front. Available with clear backing as standard or with color, frosted or textured acrylic backing upon request.
- Wall Mounted & Projected Signage – create distinctive and practical way-finding indoor signs. Permanent text and graphics can be applied with vinyl lettering, routing, laser etching or direct-to-surface printing.
- Facility Maps and Office Directories – create wall mounted custom office directories, facility maps, messaging boards and specialty signage.
- Double-Depth Poster Display Panels – special acrylic poster frames with a double-depth feature. The wall-attached base supports a clear, frosted or textured acrylic panel as a background screen and the front supports a graphic print or photo sandwiched between two clear acrylic panels, allowing the graphic to be easily changed. With a modern look, these double-depth poster display panels are ideal for art prints, posters or photography.
- Butted Graphic-Display Panels – graphic display that consists of multiple panels butted closely together using one central fitting instead of four. Panels are mounted to walls using supports with special four-way connectors, allowing multiple posters or graphic prints to be displayed as a single large mural, graphic composition or backdrop. Supports can hold up to 1⁄4 inch thick panels or two pressed pieces of 1⁄8 inch thick acrylic with a poster or graphic print mounted in between the panels.
- Logo Panels and Plaques – wall-mounted custom signage, plaques and logo panels manufactured in various sizes, shapes, finishes and textures to afford a variety of uses.
- Architectural Paneling – decorative or light-diffusing paneling mounted on walls and/or ceilings.
- Furniture Assembly & Raised Glass Countertops – create modular furniture and custom countertops using safety glass or acrylic resin panels mounted on vertical standoff supports.
- Projecting Decorative and Product Shelving – use for mounting acrylic, glass or wooden shelves on walls or inside cabinets or showcases.