Security Locking Sign Standoffs / Overview
Quality, inexpensive and heavy-duty constructed standoffs for mounting indoor or outdoor signs and display panels, counter-tops, decorative screens, frames and furniture structural elements. These standoff supports have a tamper proof security feature – a locking set screw on the base of the spacer that provides an excellent way to secure the front caps, therefore locking the panel in place. The security locking standoff supports provide fast, safe and easy installation just like our regular through standoffs. They are made of solid brass or stainless steel for durability and are offered in satin chrome or brushed stainless steel finish as standard.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Frameless Graphic Panels – special frames wall-mounted on standoff supports and designed to display posters, prints, photos or fine art reproductions enclosed between two pieces of acrylic, clear back and non-glare (non-reflective) acrylic front. Available with clear backing as standard or with color, frosted or textured acrylic backing upon request.
- Wall Mounted & Projected Signage – create distinctive and practical wayfinding indoor signs. Permanent text and graphics can be applied with vinyl lettering, routing, laser etching or direct-to-surface printing.
- Facility Maps and Office Directories – create wall mounted custom office directories, facility maps, messaging boards and specialty signage.
- Double-Depth Poster Display Panels– special acrylic poster frames with a double-depth feature. The wall-attached base supports a clear, frosted or textured acrylic panel as a background screen and the front supports a graphic print or photo sandwiched between two clear acrylic panels, allowing the graphic to be easily changed. With a modern look, these double-depth poster display panels are ideal for art prints, posters or photography.
- Butted Graphic-Display Panels– graphic display that consists of multiple panels butted closely together using one central fitting instead of four. Panels are mounted to walls using supports with special four-way connectors, allowing multiple posters or graphic prints to be displayed as a single large mural, graphic composition or backdrop. Supports can hold up to 1⁄4 inch thick panels or two pressed pieces of 1⁄8 inch thick acrylic with a poster or graphic print mounted in between the panels.
- Logo Panels and Plaques – wall-mounted custom signage, plaques and logo panels manufactured in various sizes, shapes, finishes and textures to afford a variety of uses.
- Architectural Paneling – decorative or light-diffusing paneling mounted on walls and/or ceilings.
- Furniture Assembly & Raised Glass Countertops – create modular furniture and custom countertops using safety glass or acrylic resin panels mounted on vertical standoff supports.
- Projecting Decorative and Product Shelving – use for mounting acrylic, glass or wooden shelves on walls or inside cabinets or showcases.