Acrylic Poster Frames / Overview
The Acrylic Poster Frames are designed as frame-less, sandwich style graphic panels and are available in a range of sizes, thickness and shapes. Standard frames are made with a clear acrylic back and non-glare (non-reflective) front panel. Color, frosted, or textured acrylic are also available and are ideal for creating impressive screens and logo panels. The frames are mounted to walls using our standoff supports and edge-grips, or can be suspended on our cable/rod systems — allowing for graphics to be changed and updated easily. We specialize in custom work and welcome any of your design variations. Send your requirements and we will turn them into highly attractive working projects.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive & Modern Appearance – Highlights simplicity and originality. The appearance of the clean cut, crystal polished edge brings perfection to any graphic or artwork display. Ideal for displaying posters, graphics, transparencies, or artwork. Non-glare (non-reflective) acrylic front covers are used to reduce the glare from spot lights or sunny windows.
- Style & Affordability – Acrylic frames are available with miter corners for a clean and classic look with more prominent sharp lines, with round corners for a smooth and solid look, and with arched sides for an alternative look that adds style and extra elegance. They are impressive and yet affordable, order just one or multiple units, or request a custom size at the price of a standard frame.
- Versatility & Customization – Frameless panels are available in various sizes and formats and can be customized to your needs. All acrylic frames regardless of size or format can be used to display posters in both portrait or landscape configurations. Frames are usually supplied larger than most common poster formats. The extra spacing creates the effect of a clear border 1-1/4” to 2” wide on the flat sides and 3” to 4” on the arched sides.
- Quality Hardware – Use with traditional cable/rod suspensions and standoff supports available in a variety of sizes and finishes such as satin chrome, polished chrome, clear anodized, brushed nickel, or stainless steel.
- Quick & Easy to Install – Fittings are designed to make installation of panels simple. They also provide a quick and easy way to update or change the information. All frames work with standard prints or paper posters up to 135 gsm or 1 mm (1/32″) thickness.
- Various Finishes – Acrylic frames are available in clear acrylic for superior optical clarity and rigidity, frosted acrylic for use in special background and decorative screen designs, as well as color tinted acrylic for use in custom signage designs.
Cleaning & Handling
The number one problem with acrylic is the use of incorrect cleaners. Please never use cleaners containing ammonia, glass cleaners and furniture polish such as Fantastik, Tilex, Windex, or Clorox, they will all harm your new piece of acrylic. Use mild soap and water to clean acrylic products or only products specifically recommended for cleaning acrylic such as Craftics, Novus, or other Rated Anti-Static Cleaner & Polish for Plastics. Use micro–fiber disposable low lint cloths that are specially designed for cleaning acrylic and other plastic. Never use a dry cloth or your hand to clean your acrylic. Using the wrong cleaner can cause damage to acrylic products that can occur within minutes or be delayed weeks or even months. Repeated use of the wrong cleaners will weaken the structural joints and cause cracking to occur. Be careful during install, dropping your acrylic can cause cracking.
We have put together a comprehensive range of standard display kits in order to make your display selection process easier. These are simple, inexpensive and elegant solutions for displaying various sizes of posters or prints. All of our display solutions offer modularity and flexibility and can be easily re-configured or modified to adapt to changes or updates.