Rail/Track Mounted Cable Display System / Overview
The Tensioned Cable Track System is a simple yet effective display system that allows suspension of graphic boards and photographs on cables at any height between floor and ceiling. Cables are tightened between two channels mounted onto the wall, or ceiling and floor. Combining the flexibility of cable fittings and channels the track system delivers versatility, durability and a sleek look. Ideal for suspending framed art, photos, graphic boards, posters, leaflets, or light weight dimensional objects. It allows for easy and speedy updates of display materials — making your message immediate and impressive. Fittings are made of solid brass for durability and supplied in a top quality finish. Channels are made of aluminum with a standard clear satin anodized finish.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Architectural Paneling – suspended decorative or light-diffusing paneling.
- Art/Picture Hanging – suspended artwork on aluminum rails ceiling or wall mounted.
- Literature Displays – suspended literature dispensers and literature sloping shelves for displaying catalogs, magazines, brochures, books, newspapers, post cards, etc.
- Non-lit Window Displays – suspended poster displays, easy access poster frames and small and large format printed graphics and banners.
- Signage and Logo Panels – suspended and wall-mounted custom signage, logo panels, decorative screens, posters, vinyl banners, large format graphics, etc.
- Partitions and Dividers – suspended light-weight decorative fiberglass or tempered glass panels and screens.